Thursday, May 31, 2012

Indonesian singer Rossa Best in the Country Neighbour Malaysia and Singapore

Sing a duet with singer from Singapore, Taufik Batisah, Rossa was able to dominate the ranking songs in the neighbor country Malaysia and Singapore. Through the Malay language song titled I'm Homely, Rossa was stuck nails.
"This is the song in Malay, Malay song I sing with the accent Indonesia. It is similar to the Malay language with the Indonesian language because," said Rossa when making a video clip I found on the School Homely Nations ambassador, Kemang, South Jakarta, Wednesday (30/05 ).

Added Rossa, this song is very special because it worked in Singapore. Making the video clip itself is also a demand from the public Malaysia and Singapore, where the song has dominated the top of music charts in both countries.
"Because many of the request was finally released in Malaysia and Singapore, incidentally my album came out so hard to get on my album," said Rossa.

Unfortunately, the songs have become hits number one in the neighboring country was not even released in Indonesia. Rossa also claim the decision was not a pure desire.
"Too bad is not released in Indonesia, he was recording because there I was in Jakarta. Moreover, I've released my album, so late so, not be inserted into the album," said Rossa.
(Images: google.com)
 
SUBMITAINERS BEAUTY © 2011 Submitainers Beauty & Main Blogger. Supported by Infotainment

All Article Clebrity, Beauty, Fashion, Entrtainment, Dating, Biography Artist,