Monday, May 21, 2012

Paris Hilton heir to the Hilton Hotel business had a habit of dressing

Paris Hilton claimed never to wear the same outfit more than once. Mark clothes and handed it to his friends and donated to charity.
The 29-year-old woman, who became an advertising model famous fashion products such as Christian Dior, Marciano, and Tommy Hilfiger, said that he used to give most of the fashion mark after wearing one time only. "I never wear an outfit more than once, unless it be a pair of pants or a leather jacket, jeans are really cool," he said.

In addition, ex-boyfriend Cristian Ronaldo admitted also that he has a lot of clothing that has never been worn at all. "I still have so many clothes in my closet with a label that has not been removed. I telalu often see the clothes, so I think I've been wearing dresses, but then realized I have not. So, I gave the clothes to my friends or donate dresses to charity so it can be auctioned, "he explained.

However, the heir to the Hilton Hotel business is revealed that he could not always give the clothes to her friends because not sized accordingly. "I'm lucky to have a small chest and that means I can wear almost any dress. Most of my friends have a bigger chest, but I can wear more of what I like. However, it is a shame, because it means I can not give my clothes to them, because in your chest is too narrow, "he told Heat magazine.
 
SUBMITAINERS BEAUTY © 2011 Submitainers Beauty & Main Blogger. Supported by Infotainment

All Article Clebrity, Beauty, Fashion, Entrtainment, Dating, Biography Artist,